You’ve never renting a photo booth and you don’t even know where to start. Here are 5 pro tips for renting a photo booth for your wedding!
- We are all about keeping the photo booth as classy as your wedding, so we provide a hat rack with hats and a station for mustaches and lips. That way they are not scattered, smothered and covered on the table like hash browns… mmm yummy!
- The video messaging is a super cute feature for memories at your wedding. Chat with your event planner to make sure the placement of the photo booth is not in the direct line of sound with your DJ or band, so that the music doesn’t complete with guests leaving your sentimental messages.
- Cocktail hour is a great time to start the photo booth so that your guests have something to entertain them while you take photos
- 95% of clients booked at least 4 hours to ensure all of their guests have plenty of time to use the booth
- Leaving the photo booth on during dinner can be a great option. You’d be surprised how many people use it during that time. Check with your caterer, they are a great resource to find out if you can leave the photo booth on, or if they prefer to turn it off during dinner.