At Photobooth Rocks we get excited knowing we are a part of making memories at milestone celebrations. We make people laugh. We allow them to take a break from the real work and just let loose. Photobooth Rocks is a place where a small business means family, but big business means working hard. We kick butt with a friendly smile and at the end of our long nights we get to go home knowing that 20 years from now, this was a night they will never forget.
Delivery Driver Job Description
As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for delivery, set up and breakdown of the photo booths and equipment for weddings, private and corporate events. We are looking for individuals that ENJOY working in a fast paced environment.
- Loading photo booths and equipment onto trucks for delivery.
- Delivering, setting up and breaking down photo booths at various venues in a friendly, professional manner.
- Position can be physically demanding, requiring long hours, standing and walking for long periods of time, also including: stooping, physical agility and dexterity, and is subject to weather extremes
- Loading and unloading equipment utilizing proper handling techniques and equipment to minimize damages.
- Assisting in various warehouse tasks as needed, including driving trucks and trailers.
- Must operate vehicles safely and efficiently, complying with all governmental and corporate procedures In this role, you will collect delivery and/or pickup instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes, while maintaining logs of working hours as well as equipment services or repair status.
Delivery Driver Requirements
In this role for Delivery Driver, you must be well-groomed with a great attitude, as this is a customer-facing role.
- 100% Availability Saturday’s + Sunday’s
- Reliability Transportation to and from company warehouse.
- Availability to work nights and weekends.
- Be able to read a map and schedule routes to ensure on time deliveries.
- Proficient communication skills with the ability to understand and speak English.
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maneuver equipment of any weight above 100 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
$10-15 per hour based upon experience.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Delivery Driver” in the subject line of email. If you’re email does not include the following, it will not be looked at. No phone calls please. Include the following along with your resume.
- Resume, including all previous driving/delivery experience
- Three references or letters of recommendation, at least one of which is from someone for which you have been a driver or delivery person.