Voted #1 Photo Booth Company two years in a row by Orlando Magazine
At Photobooth Rocks, we get excited knowing we are part of making memories at milestone celebrations and corporate events. We make people laugh. We allow them to take a break from the real world and just have fun. We work hard so that our clients have a night they will never forget. This is our Mission.
Photobooth Rocks has been providing entertainment for couples and companies throughout Central Florida and the state of Florida since 2010. From pre-event logistics to the grand finale, Photobooth Rocks prides itself on the highest standard of service, quality and excellence. Our Photo Booths are regularly maintained and updated with the most cutting-edge technology.
- We Value Moments — There is a time for seriousness and a time for silliness. Just be you, be who you are, let go and just be. Get behind the curtain and show how you are feeling. When it comes to weddings, there is rarely another time when you will have all of your friends and all of your family in one room at the same time. Moments happen in the photo booth.
- We Value Reliability + Commitment — We make wise decisions (technical, business and personal). We rise up when things get tough. There is always another solution. We exhibit honestly and integrity. We act consistently with our values. We rock at what we do.
- We Value Achievement — We hold high standards. We blow goals out of the water. We pop champagne and dance on the table when the time is right. Status quo is not how we roll.
- We Value Teamwork + Loyalty — We create unbreakable bonds. We build strong relationships not only with each other, but with our clients and colleagues.
- We Value Growth — We are creative. We have dreams and use our imaginations. We play together and we grow together.
Director of Business Development
Kristin has been exceeding clients’ expectations with immaculate communication and attention to detail since 2004. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Public Relations from The University of Central Florida. Her personality is infectious, and she has a passion for making memories at milestone events.
Fun Fact: Her favorite indulgence is bubble baths and yoga.
Director of Operations
With hundreds of events under his belt, Mark exceeds client expectations with his accountability, technical expertise and ability to intercept problems before they occur. Even though his official title is “Direct of Operations,” he’s known around here as Mr. Mountain Mover. He has the ability to make it happen, no matter what.
Fun Fact: He has an obsession for soup, and his favorite song is The Wall by Pink Floyd.
Sales + Marketing Coordinator
Tabitha is a buckeye and 2009 graduate of the Walt Disney World College Program. She has traveled throughout the country working and performing on events of up to 2,500 in attendance. Her high energy and contagious laughter shine bright like a diamond. Just ask our clients.
Fun Fact: She loves to take cruises, and inspirational quotes fire her up.
JJ graduated from the International Academy of Design and Technology and Universal Technical Institute. We call him our ninja around here, because sometimes you don’t see him but he always gets things done. Our clients, regardless front and back of the house love JJ’s charisma.
Fun Fact: He loves building race cars and then racing them.
Headshots by Sivan Photography
Places We’ve Been Published + Featured
- The Knot – Glamorous Wedding at Waldorf Astoria
- Celebration Society Online – Patriotic Dog Party
- The Knot – Star Wars Meets Gatsby Wedding
- Orlando Sentinel – Local and State
- Steven Miller Pix – Mission Inn Marina
- My Hotel Wedding – Fairy Tale Wedding at Omni Champions Gate
- My Hotel Wedding – Vibrant Peacock Theme Wedding
- Celebration Society – Cinderella Dream Wedding
- Orange Blossom Bride – Gatsy Star Wars Wedding Ballroom Churchstreet
- Orange Blossom Bride – Navy + Gold Citrus Club Wedding with White Photobooth
- Every Last Detail – A Navy Garden Inspired Winter Park Wedding