Are you looking for something a little unique for your wedding? Have you thought about what your wedding guestbook will be yet? What are you giving your wedding guests as favors? Are you guests a partying crowd and want to dance all night long?
These are all questions that our couples ask themselves before thinking of a photo booth! Photo booths can add memories and fun to your special day in a way that nothing else can!
We know weddings and parties! We arrive as early as you need for set up and do not charge extra for it. For example, if your photo booth starts at 7 pm, but your ceremony starts at 6 pm and you’d like us to be set beforehand so that we do not interrupt the vows…we totally understand. So we’ll set early at no extra charge!
Still have questions? Contact us for more information. We are always happy to help!
Ready to rock? Reserve your booth today!
Photobooth Rocks exceeded every expectation I had. They were extremely easy to work with and prompt when answering emails/questions. ~ Paige + Micheal Geers, Highland Manor, Apopka Florida
How It Works
Your guests will be greeted by one of our friendly concierge. We’ll have a table of fun and (if you want) themed props for your guests to play dress up. Once your guests pick out their accessories, here’s how it will work…
- Step inside the photo booth with a friend and a prop.
- Strike a pose (or two or three…).
- Record a video message (optional based on your package).
- Seven seconds later, your pictures are ready!
- Your guests keep one copy and the other copy goes in your scrapbook (based on your package) along with a special note from your guests.
- Your guests can keep one photo as their favor.
- Come back for more fun as many times as you want and do it all over again!
- At the end of the night, you will receive your scrapbook (based on your package) of all the photos with messages from your wedding guests. In the back of the scrapbook will be your flash drive containing all of the photos and videos (based on your package) from the night!
Photo Booth Pricing
Prices range from $595-1295 depending on location, how many hours you want your photo booth, and the booth style. Most clients will rent the photo booth for an average of 4 hours and spend an average of $695 plus tax.
Wedding Pro Tips
- We are all about keeping the photo booth as classy as your wedding, so we provide a hat rack with hats and a station for mustaches and lips. That way they are not scattered, smothered and covered on the table.
- The video messaging is a super cute feature for memories at your wedding. Chat with your event planner to make sure the placement of the photo booth is not in the direct line of sound with your DJ or band, so that the music doesn’t complete with guests leaving your sentimental messages.
- Cocktail hour is a great time to start the photo booth so that your guests have something to entertain them while you take photos.
- 95% of clients book their photo booths for at least 4 hours to ensure all of their guests have plenty of time to use the booth.
- Leaving the photo booth on during dinner can be a great option. You’d be surprised how many people use it during that time. Check with your caterer; they are a great resource to find out if you can leave the photo booth on, or if they prefer to turn it off during dinner.
3 FUN Ways to Use Your Photo Booth
- Video Messages – Not only does our photo booth print photos (favors for your guests + wedding album for you!), it also records video messages! Have your guests leave you a short video wedding message so you can remember how much FUN your guests had at your wedding or even have a fun video to re-watch with the family during the holidays.
- Wedding Guest Book – Rather than a traditional wedding guest book, use your photo booth album to glue all of the photo strips in and have your guests sign it. What better way to commemorate a fun evening than by seeing the smiles on everyone’s faces?
- Favors – Rather than the traditional candy covered almonds, why not give a favor that your guests will keep on their refrigerator forever? Photo strips are like dollar bills…it’s impossible to throw them away.
All Rentals Include:
A Real Photobooth!
Photobooth Rocks caters to clients who want a true nostalgic photo booth experience. We combine the latest photo technology with stylish booth options and features.
Take as many photos and videos as you want during your contracted time period! We’ve never known a lonely Photo Booth, and we doubt you or your guests will either!
Personalized Print Out
Photo strips are personalized for your event. Choose from our pre-designed photo strip logos or send us your own custom design. Click here to browse our logo gallery.
Unlimited Video Messaging
Each Photo Booth is equipped with video messaging. Guests can record video clips with their congrats (or confessions), and you receive all video footage after the event.
USB Flash Drive
After the event, you’ll receive a flash drive containing all images and videos. We can also create a video montage for you like the one found here.
Props and Silly Things
Get silly with funky hats, glasses, mustaches and all sorts of zany party props! Having a themed event? We can help make it even more special with custom props!
Personal Booth Attendant
Our friendly and responsible team members play an integral role in making every Photobooth Rocks event memorable and smooth.They are on-site to assist at all times.
Setup, Breakdown and Delivery
Photobooth Rocks team members are responsible for delivery, setup and quality checks before each event, as well as breakdown. Included in all Central Florida Area bookings.
Scrapbook / Photo Strip Guestbook
We’ll provide a scrapbook, mounting glue, and pens for your guests to leave a photo strip and personal message for you. Such a fun and meaningful wedding keepsake!
Choice of Color or B&W Photos
Guests can go for a nostalgic look with our black-and-white photo strip print out option, or elect for full digital color photo strips. You can’t go wrong either way!
Personalized Welcome screen
When your guests enter the Photo Booth, they will be greeted with a personalized welcome screen that includes your names, wedding date, and a greeting.
Photo Lab Quality Printers
Printing at a warp speed of less than seven seconds, your photos are ready in a flash. And they’ll last forever and ever with our photo-lab quality dye sublimation thermal transfer printer.
Custom Options & Enhancements
Are you a huge Disney fan or have a favorite football team? Are you having an all-white wedding? Incorporate your personalities or wedding colors into your photo booth fun.
Add a touch of style to your gala (red carpet not included).
Want your photo booth to stand out? Add a light up sign that says “photo booth” to your classic black booth rental
Photo Strip Frames
Give away as favors or create a cute design and use as your guest place setting for the evening so these can act as escort cards and as your favor holder.
Standard packages include two classic 2×6 photo strip prints per session. Alternatively, choose from our selection of custom 4×6 or 2×6 layouts. Click here to browse our custom layout gallery.
Add an LED lighted roof to your classic black photo booth rental to add color to your event or coordinate with your event colors.
Take a peek at our upgraded scrapbook options and let us know which one you’d like to upgrade to today! You can choose from bamboo, brushed metal or acrylic!